Instructions for entering new consignment in Paygo.
To access our Self-Service Product Portal – please use the link in the Consignor Portal email to reach our website. If you did not receive an email, please contact us or give us a call.
- Click on the Consignor Login button in the Consignment menu above or click here. Use the Login (username and password) we provided in the email.
- Once logged in, you should see all of your account information, such as email, phone number, and products you have with us. Let us know if any of the information is incorrect!
- Click on “Add new products” at the top of the screen to add to your inventory.
- Enter your new products!
- It is not necessary to describe your item or to fill in any of the other describing boxes (e.g. “Describe Your Item”, “Color”, “Style”, or “Size.”
- In the “Name of Item” box, enter product information: Brand, color, item, M’s or W’s (Men’s or Women’s), and size. (Example: Patagonia Blu Ski Jacket W’s Lg)
- Click the “Categorize Your Item” box and select “Consignment Products.”
- If there is more than one of the same item, put the number of items in the “Quantity?” box.
- Price your item in the “Your Price?” box. You will get 65% of this price when your item sells.
- Select “Y” box under “Save Data?” THIS IS SUPER IMPORTANT!!!
You’re ready to bring your items in for us to tag. Just keep track of date you entered them!