Consignment needs change with the seasons; however, below you’ll find a good representation of what Snow Mountain River accepts for consignment.
- HIGH-QUALITY AND CLEAN name brand outdoor clothing, hiking/snow boots, climbing shoes, river sandals, ski boots, snowboard boots, and hockey gear.
- Examples of brands: Patagonia, The North Face, Prana, ArcTeryx, Outdoor Research, Mountain Khaki, etc.
- Clothing and shoes must be CLEAN and in great condition with NO tears, holes or stains.
- We do not accept swim suits, bike chamois, spandex or base layers unless brand new with tags still attached. We do not accept fashionable or business attire such as peacoats, leather jackets, dress shoes, or street shoes.
- GENTLY-USED AND CLEAN outdoor gear (climbing, cycling, mountain biking, camping, backpacking, skiing/snowboarding, skateboard, dog apparel, etc.)
- Skis, boards and bindings that we look at first. We do not accept out of date, older straight skis, or skis with broken bindings.
- Bikes in good condition, if they need repairs prior to selling, we can fix them for a charge.
- Camping gear intact (tents with all pieces and sleeping pads with no tears or holes).
- Stand up paddle boards, kayaks, boats and boating equipment that do not need repair prior to selling.
If you come in, and we do not accept some of your items for consignment, we would LOVE to donate them to a place of your choice for you!